Country: BANGLADESH – Dhaka. You will spend 60% in Dhaka, 10% in Cox’s Bazar and 10% in the other bases
ACF in Bangladesh:
Action Against Hunger began working in Bangladesh since 2007 following the floods in Shariatpur and cyclone Sidr. Since then Action Against Hunger has been working to fight against hunger, malnutrition and responding to humanitarian crisis in Bangladesh. At present, Action Against Hunger is running its programmes in South-west and South-east of Bangladesh. The activities with refugees in Cox’s Bazar started in 2009 and as gradually increased and extended to the Bangladeshi community in 5 different upazillas. Over the years, the organization has built strategic relationships with local/national partners strengthening their capacity by cross learning and extended support.
To know more about Bangladesh:
Length of contract: 12 months, starting from the 1st May 2019.**
You will guarantee the quality, relevance and scaling of the MHPSS/Gender/Protection mainstreaming strategy and interventions on the mission, in conformity with ACTION AGAINST HUNGER national and international standards, policies, and capacity building coaching of national MHCP staffs.
More precisely, you will be in charge:
· To contribute to define and update the country strategy and positioning of the MHCP (activities includes MHPSS, CP, protection and gender) technical department
· To guarantee the quality and accountability of the projects
· To ensure the active involvement of ACF in the national sectoral coordination, the technical platforms and develop sectoral partnerships
The applicant:** You hold a Master’s degree in clinical psychology. You have at least two years of field experience with NGOs at coordination level. A proven experience in technical support, proposal writing, and coordination in emergency response management is compulsory. You demonstrate good team management and supervision skills and an interest for capacity building/coaching of national staffs
An experience managing complex operations in challenging contexts/protection in protracted displacement will be a great asset. You have a good sense of confidentiality and possess a cultural sensitivity
Excellent English (written and spoken) skills are required.
Contract 12 months fixed term contract under french legislation
Remuneration and benefits:
· Monthly gross salary from 1 805 € to 2 305 € upon experience.
+ Per diem and living allowance: 532 € (cf eurocost) net, field paid.
+ 16% of monthly gross salary as reimbursement of retirement insurance for non-French citizen.
+ Child allowance, limited to 5 children.
Transportation and accommodation:
· Coverage of transportation costs to and in the mission.
· Individual room in guesthouse covered (préciser si logement individuel)
Medical coverage:** 100% coverage of medical expenses + repatriation insurance.
Leaves and RnR:**
· 25 days of paid leaves per year.
· + 20 RnR per year.
· + 215 € at each RnR period (averagely every 3 months – préciser si mission plus favorable).
· Coverage of the transportation expenses to the RnR area of reference.
· Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©.
· Technical trainings at HQ or regional level (averagely 1 per year).
· Intermission Workshop once a year.
· Opportunity of coaching (DP) or mentorship.
· Participation to external trainings costs upon eligibility of the request.
Join our community of globetrotters now, to access all Careers for Globetrotters content and resources.